Sportsmen® Classic Features
Our new Off-Grid/Off-Road Package allows complete boondocking capabilities, and includes a 100W roof-mounted solar panel, 1,000W inverter with dedicated 110V outlets, solar controller, portable Bluetooth audio player and flashlight, tongue-mounted bike rack, griddle, solar on the side (for additional solar power, aluminum wheels with mud tires, extra ground clearance, electronically-controlled heated holding tanks and double entry step.
Bench-seat dinette big enough for family meals, then folds down neatly for comfortable sleep space. (191BHK shown)
Roof solar prep.
Tongue & groove plywood flooring.
The Off Road Package includes 15-inch mud tires with aluminum rims, extra ground clearance, an electronically-controlled heated holding tank, and double entry step.
Aqualon® Edge Fabric (available on expandable models only)
- The Aqualon product has been used in the marine industry for the last 25 years on boat covers.
- What is Aqualon Edge? It’s the next generation, multi-use marine fabric.
- Aqualon Edge fabric is used on our entire EXP tent end vs. Vinyl fabric.
- Why Aqualon Edge? New proprietary hybrid coating that reduces the heat gain inside the bed end... it’s 33 to 44% cooler than our competitor’s material. Plus, it boasts a 7-year warranty and KZ is the ONLY RV manufacturer using this new material.
- The Aqualon Edge fabric is permanently attached to the bunk end door, so there are no more velcro strips or bungee cords to mess with.
- Laminated expandable bunk end w/knuckle hinge and aluminum latch/lock assembly vs. our competitor’s piano style hinge and plastic latch system.
- Self-supporting cable system on the bunk ends, so there is no need for support poles. The bunk ends are rated for 1,100 lbs... yes that’s 1,100 lbs!
Standards and Options
- KZ Exclusive Tough Shield .030 Exterior Metal
- R-7 Insulation
- Front Diamond Plate
- Tinted Windows
- Radial Tires
- Self-Adjust Electric Brakes
- Rear Bumper w/Sewer Hose Storage
- Digital TV Antenna
- Cable Hookup
- City Water Fill
- 12V Converter w/Charger
- LP Tank
- 2-Burner Range
- 8 CU FT 12 V Refrigerator (N/A 130RB)
- Single-Bowl Sink
- 6-Gallon LP DSI Water Heater
- Rail-Style Cabinet Doors w/Modern Handles
- Overhead Cabinets
- LED Interior Lights
- Shower & Toilet
- Tank Monitor Panel
- 13,500 A/C Low Pro (130RB only)
- 7 CU FT Gas/Electric Refrigerator (N/A 130RB)
- 24" TV w/Inside/Outside Bracket (160QB, 180TH only)
- Screen Wall (toy haulers only)
- Front Window (N/A on toy haulers, 160RBT, 180RBT)
- Wireless Backup Camera System - Observation
Off Grid Package
- 100W Roof-Mounted Solar Panel
- 1,000W Inverter
- Solar on the Side
- 30A PWM Controller
Off Road Package
- Aluminum Rims w/15" Mud Tires
- Extra Ground Clearance
- Electronically-Controlled Heated Holding Tank
- Double Entry Step (select models)
KZ Advantage Package (mandatory)
- 3/8" Fully-Walkable Roof
- 1-Piece Seamless Tufflex Material w/Lifetime Warranty
- 5/8" Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor
- 26" Entry Doors (most models)
- Black Steel Wheels
- Shower Pan
- Power Awning
- Key-Alike Program for Baggage & Entry Doors
- Aqualon Edge Tent Material
- Exterior Speakers
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- (2) Scissor-Style Stabilizer Jacks
- New 3-Toned Exterior Metal
- Solar Prep
- Backup Camera Prep
- Nitrogen-Filled Tires
- Leash Latch w/Bonus Beverage Opener
- 8 CU FT 12V Refrigerator (most models)
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- (2) 6.5" Interior Speakers
- Digital Media Stereo w/Bluetooth
- USB Port
KZ Convenience Package (mandatory)
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Double Entry Steps (select models)
- Omnidirectional HDTV Antenna w/Wi-Fi Prep
- Residential Grade Linoleum
- Rail Style Cabinet Doors
- Interior Control Switches on Overhead End Cabinet
Due to continual research and advances, manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications, design, price and equipment without notice, and assumes no responsibility for any error on this website. Some items shown are not included as standard or optional equipment.